Community Call - On Hiatus

Resonate is embarking on a Relaunch Plan to guide Operations through the end of 2021. As part of the Relaunch, a Community Team is being organized to develop more effective and transparent opportunities for Community and Member engagement. Rather than duplicate and dilute efforts, the Community Team has recommended putting the Wednesday Check-in on hold to reflect on improvements to these services.

If you would like contribute to the work of the Community Team, please DM or respond here.

4 Likes

We will have an ad hoc community check-in in about 30 minutes at the zoom link above. Will be good to see you. Happy New Year!

Oof. Will begin linking archive here this week. Great sessions the last few weeks.

1 Like

Hi, I joined Resonate as a co-op member a month ago. Are these Community Calls still going on as stated above? I look forward to participating! I’m a songwriter and co-op enthusiast in Houston, Texas. Found the platform through @terry 's interview on More Than A Shop, and I’m very excited about it. Thanks for inviting me into the community forum!

2 Likes

Hi Hakanto
Welcome! Great to hear how you found the platform, and yes the community calls are still happening on jitsi. Hope you can make it today or another time soon.
Terry

2 Likes

@onapoli If you’re free, come by the community calls!

1 Like

I’ll try to join the next one.

1 Like

starts in 30 mins!

starts in ten mins! we’ll be hanging out and also talking a bit about founding the Collaborator Member class

1 Like

starts in a little over an hour. see y’all there :sunflower:

I got my time zone wrong. Doh!

3 Likes

Oh no! Hope to see you next time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same actually uhh I’m terrible at this, I’ll try to check in next week

3 Likes