If we have time today I’d like us to finalize the changes that need to happen to make the forum public. Especially getting the Handbook available publicly will make staff work easier
stuck at work, thought i was going to make it
@community here’s a room for our meeting
Good meeting everyone! I slapped together a new version of that emoji You can see it in the sidebar now.
@community Where are we at on opening this forum to the public along the lines agreed here?
Note that I published a global notice about this on November 25.
If the community team gives me the go-ahead I’ll do it straight away.
This will make it possible to publish #workers:opportunities.
@community Just a heads up that the AGM agenda including resolutions will be going out about 2021-12-15T00:00:00Z. Draft is coming together here: let me or an admin know if you desire access: https://community.resonate.is/t/agm-2021-resolutions-agenda/2059/2
thanks for the heads-up @richjensen
@community below is a preposed agenda for tomorrow’s meeting.
Tuesday December 14th 2021-12-15T01:00:00Z → 2021-12-15T02:30:00Z
- Community Forum Preparation - Review current changes, offer edits. (brandon)
- Timeline for when to make public (Angus report back from convo w/ Augustin about when would be good for a soft launch before renewal)
- AGM support and potential collab with governance team (overlapping areas of interests, be nice to see what makes sense for us leading into this upcoming AGM) (brandon/Hakanto)
- Executive Team report back (overlapping information that would be helpful for this team to be aware of, i.e. strategy/visioning session, b/c it affects the work/scale/scope/focus of this team) (brandon)
def lmk if i’m missing anything.
also too, the executive team is developing a process for us to collectively contribute to our cooperative roadmap. i’m hoping that we can discuss and further clarify the objective/roles for this team.
looking forward to connecting with y’all in a few… meeting link forthcoming
Heads up, there is a possibility I won’t be able to make it to this call. I very much hope I can, because what’s being covered ties into so much of what I’m interested in and help with. If we need to coordinate or answer any of these questions async or via text, I will!
Nvm, I’ll be there!
Here’s a room to meet up
@community team meeting notes 12/14/2021
- created workers “Lab” in the community forum space
- needs to be clear where energy goes from worker lab
- still working out support structure and description
- space can potentially influence direction of coop… but explicit about how to incorporate ideas from this body into the workflow/epics.
project = epic small set of tasks with clear function that makes something new or change things
project— collection of tasks with clear goal (1 or 2 months) process where people where designing and pitching projects together in an assembly ((ruminating ideas*))
board and exec team can hear request from people. want to plug resonate into last.fm for example…
platform priority? (have mini-grants for people to develop projects for platform)
vs. maintenance (which is ongoing infrastructure/administrative/operational)
2 or 3 moderators needed: training session… onboarding… ideally outside of the current staff we have now**
key targets… enthusiastic about resonate not currently work. making process around educator/moderator… application period. month of training.
process: make forum publicly readable however account creation happens the same way it happens currently. apply for account and get approved.
tasks: people have to reach out manually to create account on forum. propose in discourse… people can sign up on discourse but it needs to be approved. (get moderators to approve)
- make all existing users of forum be in member groups
- verify membership
- artists/music makers/listener-members/founder members → make sure accounts match up with member register. allows people to do voting in AGM
- lab category… make changes and go public
- say to melissa it’s public send a link in the forum*
worker meeting monthly… meets the threshold or doesn’t meet threshold. (deciding about membership) Angus recommendation* (similar to the community assemblies Hakanto was holding)**
quarterly meeting about worker membership meeting 4 times a year.
have people share what they’ve done over a 3 month period… see how it meets the threshold or not. review process too.
@community team agenda 12/20/2021
- Review Current Changes to Community Forum
- Offer Updates/Recommendations
i don’t hope to keep us long. my goal is for us to align on how we’re feeling about edits to the forum going into the AGM and making the forum space public. i also think it makes sense to cancel next week’s meeting and regroup in the new year.
That sounds good to me. I’m in the home room
@community team agenda 01/04/2021
- AGM Report Back/Reflections
- Community Team Charter
- Welcome Guide/Discuss Orientation Process
- Community Team Support (create systems for intern/volunteer intake - clearly define objective/roles needed (forum moderation, uploading etc)/responsibilities taken on in a proposal for melissa (who has access to have paid interns (not by us!) support our development.
i’d like for us to have this discussion the context of where we are currently and in the coming months, developing systems that easily onboard new people into our community. i’m optimistically anticipating an influx in members due to our focus and intention in these coming months, and want to provide the most welcoming space possible, w/n my/our power
Tuesday January 4th 2022 2022-01-05T01:00:00Z → 2022-01-05T02:30:00Z
meeting link below
looking forward to connecting in a few
peace @community team
below is a proposed agenda for tomorrow’s meeting
community team agenda 01/11/2022
- ecosystem developer guide https://community.resonate.is/t/ecosystem-developer-guide/2215?u=brndnkng
- open collective page review Resonate Renewal Crowdfunding Campaign - #8 by Sam_Martyn
- community team charter
i feel like these items are more than enough to chew on. if anyone else had additional agenda items, please feel free to add
see you 2022-01-12T01:00:00Z → 2022-01-12T02:30:00Z
meeting link below
Thank you for laying out the agenda. Would you like me to attend this coming meeting, or should I just keep an eye out for any notes that come from the meeting?
These are open meetings right? Let’s build community!
yes @Sam_Martyn meetings are open!
see you soon, hopefully
peace @community team,
below is a preposed agenda for tonight’s meeting.
pls feel free to add items if you’d like
resonate volunteer feedback loops https://community.resonate.is/t/resonate-volunteer-feedback-loops/2208
roadmap / lab / epics (conversation about how to integrate and synchronize/coordinate these pieces of work so it’s clearly communicated and not happening in silos)
Tuesday January 18th 2022 2022-01-19T01:00:00Z → 2022-01-19T02:30:00Z
meeting link below
Ecosystem developer guide could be removed from the agenda. It’s been published in the Handbook, so that work is done.