French Resonate Community

Anyone based in France? :fr:

Would be very cool to meet each others and discuss around a beer — or a glass of wine :wine_glass:

By the way, my name is Timothée Goguely, I’m a UI/UX designer, and I worked on Resonate 3 years ago as a volunteer. I’m following the project since the very beginning, and I hope having more time in a near future to work again on the project.

I already met @marie (the actual Resonate CTO) back in 2016, during the Music Tech Fest at Berlin’s Funkhaus, but I’m curious if there is other members living in Paris region :thinking:

3 Likes

Hi Timothee! I’m one of the french artist there.
I’m around Toulouse french south :slight_smile: !
Yohann

2 Likes

Cool, I’m not alone! Welcome @OceanAvenue :wave:

I just found your Resonate profile page, but it says you’re based in Netherlands… are you? Lovely emotional tropical vibe by the way :wink:

My best friend also joined Resonate a few weeks ago, we both grew up in Auvergne. He’s leaving France to live in Taipei next week. Here is his profile link: https://beta.resonate.is/artists/8866. His Low Age EP he produced under the alias Villageois is an amazing piece of dungeon-synth / lo-fi fantasy.

By chance, did you invited any of your music producers friends to join Resonate?

1 Like

Hey hey !

Frenchy here !
Phil from French label Debemur Morti Productions. Joined recently and still discovering.
Need to upload our whole catalog but that will take a bit of time.

Cheers
Phil

2 Likes

Hey Phil, welcome!

We are very happy to have you on board, and we are looking forward to listen to DMP catalog.
Let us know when it will be uploaded!

:metal:

1 Like

Hello Tim,
I’m nat & living next to Paris. It would be great to meet you cause we have music & web in common. I’ve been following the project in & out for a few years as well, and would be unterested in promoting the coop in france.
Let’s get in touch,
nat :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If anyone want to join us, @webbienat and I will be at Paris P2P #4 on 2019-12-03T23:00:00Z to meet each other and talking about Resonate around a beer :beers:

2 Likes

We’re organising a meetup in Brussels on november 30th. I’m adding this here since it’s a french speaking event

3 Likes

Hi Guys,
Due to transport strike in Paris right now, we postponed our meeting IRL on early January. This could leave us some time to figure out how we could promote resonate through other gathering with similar point of interest.
Let us meet in january then. I know for sure that the P2P meetings are open minded but we woul need to present the blockchain part of resonate project in order to legitimate our presentation. Anyone to update us about that ?
Thanks
nat

1 Like

Bonjour la French :slight_smile:
To follow up on the matter, the P2P festival is happening next week in Paris : 8 to 12 january in Ground Control. https://www.groundcontrolparis.com/project/paris-p2p-festival/
It’s the opportunity to meet each other, to discuss about the blockchain part of the resonate project & to let people know Resonate exists. Who’s in ?
Nat

1 Like

Hello La French,
@Timothee, @auggod, @marie, @PhilVoid, @OceanAvenue : next P2P event are organised on 3rd Marc & 1st April. Would you like to join & meet ? as explained before, it’s open to everyone & occasion to meet noice people. We could take advantage to gather & get to know each other. :slight_smile:https://www.meetup.com/fr-FR/France-P2P/events/265590827/
let me know
nat

1 Like

Maybe April 1st I can join.