New Text/Copy For Resonate Player Landing Page

Regarding the CTA for listeners… we used to (or still do) have a .128 credit gift for all new listeners, so they can start listening instantly without buying. @auggod is that still in place? If so, I think it makes for a good CTA. [Peter]

2 Likes

Yea, I believe so! As long as this landing page isn’t for people who have already signed up and received free credits, that is a great call to action. Thanks Peter!

Alright,

I am a little late on this, but I appreciate everyone’s thoughts on this, and I am feeling pretty good about what we came up with!

Please view the final outline for the Resonate Player Landing Page here: Resonate Player Landing Page Copy (Final Draft)

If all looks good, I can work more with @auggod to help implement this work onto the actual web page.

Let me know if anyone has any other questions or comments.

Thank you!

2 Likes

@Sam_Martyn Great stuff! I would add that we need to remove the ‘New releases added daily!’ part because we probably can’t commit to this.

About the line ‘keep your music library synced with you at all times…’ in features in development, it’s not really a feature in development. What I mean by this is that as opposed to Spotify, when you stop paying, you don’t loose access to anything, and obviously it’s ad free. I think we should mention that too. The missing feature would really be offline support as well as being able to download tracks in various formats.

Here is a link to the designs we can use: Dropbox - RESONATE - Simplify your life
It may take some time until we get a new set.

1 Like

Here’s a screenshot of the result

The logo has a random style upon load and if you click on it, acts as a play/pause button (no sound). the logo animation runs once.

5 Likes

Thanks for clarifying these features, and I can definitely make those changes.

I also love the designs too!

We can definitely work with those.

1 Like

WOAH @auggod I love the way you implemented that logo by Bridget M! I love that it’ll be different every time someone arrives on the page ^___^

1 Like

I decided to not run an animation when we click on the logo but rather just change to another logo instead. Prefer to avoid flashing images. Anyway, I’ll release that soon for testing.

3 Likes