Roadmap meeting scheduling

Are Resonate members aware that there is a roadmap meeting scheduled for this Friday where we discuss next steps?

Do we have any consensus around time that we can decide on now? The earlier in the morning it is, the harder it’s going to be for me personally. I’m EST.

Let’s figure this out here? I set up a little poll (feel free to comment with any other times outside of what you submit or that I’ve set here that work for you).

Tagging: @Hakanto, @richjensen, @melis_tailored, @brndnkng, and @sganesh just to get things rolling here.

• 10 AM (EST)
  • 11 AM (EST)
  • 12 PM (EST)
  • 1 PM (EST)
  • 2 PM (EST)
  • 3 PM (EST)
  • 4 PM (EST)

0 voters

2 Likes

I edited the poll so that folks can choose as many times as work for them. Anyone who voted in the last minute, please vote again.

@zetto.plus @Hakanto

At the AGM we announced the meeting 2022-01-07T15:00:00Z

It is next Tuesday’s meeting that is in question.

Do you want to amend the poll?

2 Likes

I can’t make 10 AM this Friday. If that time works for everyone else, that’s fine. I’ll just have to leave my feedback in here.

1 Like

LOL. Would love to have you!

If you can’t make Friday 4pm CET @zetto.plus - please let us know what time on Tuesday works for you.

2 Likes

Tuesday next week I can do anytime except 3pm CET.

1 Like

Do we have feedback/votes from others here regarding a time, or am I the only person who isn’t available at 10 AM on Friday? If it’s the latter, I really don’t want to hold processes up at this crucial time. In any event, I can relay my concerns ahead of the meeting.

Tagging @brndnkng, @sganesh, and @Hakanto here. If there are any other folks who plan on attending Friday, please feel free to leave a comment + feedback.

1 Like

I will try to be there no matter what time personally, I’ll make space for it. 10am is 4pm in France so it leaves quite some margin if we need to find another time either before or after.

I’ll be available at 10 AM Friday! Working extra in the evening so probably out from 2 PM-11 PM EST so don’t let me be the hold up if a later time is better!

1 Like

A poll (or just somebody picking a time for the Tuesday meeting) would be quite helpful.

I’ll be there. I’m free anytime. I’d rather set time for a second meeting later Friday (and attend both) then not have a session at the time we announced and published at the AGM.

Updated below. (edit - @rich)

Ah I’m guessin CET people are underrepresented and I don’t want to move the whole meeting just for me because I think having @zetto.plus ‘s input is more crucial to our work but if that’s doable I’d love a workable time frame for us Europeans. (but as I said, I agree @zetto.plus’ s disponibilities shiuld drive the time frame so I’m ok uf that’s the easiest for him).

1 Like

This seems to be the preferred option.

@zetto.plus has confirmed via text that he could be available for a session starting Tuesday 2022-01-11T08:00:00Z.

That’s 9am CET. 4PM Perth. @angus does that time work for you?

Is that time right? :eyes: I’d love to facilitate this session like this last roadmap session but that time is intense. I know finding a time is tough but since operations is one of the focuses of the call, I gotta be there

Second best option

@angus, @zetto.plus is also available at the alternative we discussed 2022-01-12T02:00:00Z, but that would seem to be a problem for our European friends.

(I’m fine with odd hours. )

I’m fine with either of the times @richjensen proposed for that day.

2 Likes

@richjensen @Hakanto @melis_tailored @Hakanto @zetto.plus definitely appreciate ya’ll trying to accomodate timezones, but from many years of experience nothing but late in the night for GMT +8 will work without excluding a number of people (which is why I’m moving to the UK in February). Also want to make sure Jarred (in NYC) can make it.

2022-01-11T15:00:00Z or 1 hr later is the only time that will work for all timezones. Does that fit with your schedules?

1 Like

I can personally try for 11 AM.