Roadmap meeting scheduling

@angus I read @zetto.plus here as saying the times you offered will not work for his participation. Is it possible we could work with one of the two times previously suggested, more or less?

1 Like

I understand, however 2022-01-11T08:00:00Z is 3am EST time which means people in the U.S. wonā€™t be able to make it, and 2022-01-12T02:00:00Z is similarly unfeasible for the UK and Europe, both of which would exclude a significant portion of the potential attendees.

Just adding a suggestion here for an alternative way to organise this, and to highlight an offer of help with running it. See this post:

The separate ā€˜tableā€™ sessions could still use the simple consensus tools.

please donā€™t worry about uk/eu - there will be a further meeting on friday where we follow up for eu/us.

@hakanto will likely lead this next meeting & agenda was set at the last - to contine the work.

so again, i ask, what time can @zetto.plus & @angus make for the meeting on tuesday. does the suggested work or only 11am est?

was this time pinned down?

1 Like

@sganesh Weā€™ll be rescheduling for a later day. Proved difficult to find a time on this day, eh?

Shooting for friday. Exec team will open up new threads tomorrow for the upcoming roadmap sessions. Closing this thread for now so we keep those future convos organized.

6 Likes

An update:

Exec Team shifted focus this week to hiring a new Platform Lead who will facilitate development over the next 2 months and help build a roadmap tied to funding goals. Our hope is that theyā€™ll be working with us as soon as next week and weā€™ll have roadmap meetings then.

Understandably, the scheduling for the next meetings is dependent on their availability. Iā€™ll keep yā€™all posted. Thanks to @llk for reaching out for an update.

3 Likes