Story Team is back with the weekly meeting

Sorry to have missed story team - being a mother had to take priority yesterday evening.

I prefer renewal - that can be discussed at the comms meeting next with if you can make it @richjensen we hadn’t set a term yet - we’ve been using refresh primarily, but that sounds a bit like a coat of paint, renewal is deeper.

1 Like

Its great that Story is back weekly! I am back in Berlin next Saturday :slight_smile: See you all then. it was heavy time in Singapore but thankful and nice that I am here for family.

1 Like

@kavan See you soon!

Maybe we should convert @Story to ‘Music team’ and follow the convention of private meetings with public notes.

a music team should be added. not sure under who’s guidance.

Topic for @executive

I’d be interested in reading a proposal charter for a Music Team. It isn’t clear to me yet what its responsibilities would be or how those responsibilities would overlap with existing teams.

At a time where we have nearly as many named teams as active contributors, perhaps it would be more effective to redefine or rename an existing team to include the focus proposed for the Music Team. Perhaps could be integrated into @community or @Communications.

Also worth considering whether Artist Assemblies hosted by a particular team could perform the same function – exploring key questions surrounding music at Resonate and giving Musicmaker-Members an avenue to share their wisdom and experience.

1 Like