UK Resonate Community

Hey who is based in the UK?

Would be cool to maybe meet up at some point. Grab a beer - discuss how we can mobilise our assets/networks?

5 Likes

Hey @robthomas I’m also in the UK.

1 Like

I’m based in the UK too.

2 Likes

Hey there! I’m also based in the UK

1 Like

Will be living in London this summer, would be great to meet up and start planning IRL community resources when I arrive in July.

2 Likes

@cmrn.morse Totally agree, it would definitely be cool to organise a date around July/August time

2 Likes

Signposting this for anyone based in London.

1 Like

Hi I’m in London too, a meetup would be great. @cmrn.morse when do you arrive in July? I was already thinking of early or mid July but could be later. I’m putting out a few feelers for possible space/venue - there are a few community orientated music spaces in Hackney Wick like Grow and Stour Space. All suggestions welcome.

2 Likes

@terry I am unfortunately away in July-august. Grow in Hackney is a great space and the perfect setting.

If anyone would like to get a coffee or beer in early June let me know! :smiley:

1 Like

@robthomas I’d be up for doing something in early June - have a pretty wide open schedule!

2 Likes

I’ll be there within the first week of July, so anytime during that month would be great for me. Would be nice to meet a few people regardless of the size of the group haha

Anyone around in London 1st or 2nd July? Also I’m going to be in Manchester 21/22 June and 18 July if anyone is close to there to meet up. Sorry to miss you in early June @robthomas!

1 Like

@terry I’m quite close to Manchester and would definitely be up for meeting up on the 22 of June - would love to see if anyone else is around on that date too.

1 Like

Great! I’m speaking about Resonate at Co-operatives UK Congress in central Manchester during the day, and will be around early evening to meet up before I get the train back to London later. I’ll ask around for tips for a good place to meet, that’s fairly central, all suggestions very welcome.

3 Likes

I’m also going to Co-operatives UK Congress so will see you there. Depending on trains I can probably manage an early evening meet-up on the Saturday.

2 Likes

Great, and we can catch up during the day I hope!

1 Like

Yes, looking forward to it :+1:

Hi, if you’re still free I’ve got time early evening eg 6pm near Piccadilly, not sure if anyone else is around.

Hi, I’ve had an unexpected meeting pop-up so I won’t be around tomorrow unfortunately - hope to be able to set something up in the future :slight_smile:

Hello all, just signed up today and adding my name as London/Uk person…

2 Likes