Fantastic work @auggod!
As part of the “minor bugfixes” in this Epic, I’ve set up a new project in the Stream repo. These small fixes and enhancements focus on getting the most out of our new Player, clarifying UX behavior, and smoothing onboarding flow.
As @auggod is focused on the ID server side of this Epic, these tasks are oriented towards volunteers to pick up.
Not done yet. Expecting later this week at last.
I’ve come down with an illness over the past few days. I hope to be well enough for the call, but we’ll see.
@developers Hey all, here we go!
@Hakanto Hope you’re feeling better soon!
@developers Short one today Work continues apace on our github projects:
- @auggod is continuing with Implementing the routing and UX of new onboarding · Issue #49 · resonatecoop/id · GitHub
- @boopboop is going to take a swing at the artist dashboard list
- @Nick_M is focusing on the membership data consolidation, before migrating that into Stripe.
Apologies again! On a family holiday. I haven’t made much progress on the user onboarding other than the data migration work for the cutover of user accounts. Sunita is checking that at the moment.
Okies. Useful test of zoom 'cos I have had to move from Chrome to Chromium. Don’t ask
Good, I’ll be there. Would like to discuss the stripe implementation.
Sign up flow
- Show flash message after join form is submitted and email is sent
- Update account confirmation email template (maligun access needed)
- Automatic login from confirmation link in account confirmation email
- Redirect to “Account Creation” after email confirmation
- Implement “Create Account” form
- Add “account_complete” variable
- Hide header bar and left side bar when account_complete is false
- account_complete is true when they have submitted “Create Account” form once
- Aug Goal: Complete all aspects of id designs by next Monday
- Nick Goal: Be ready to go with stripe integration by next Monday
Dashboard - homepage
- Aug to share empty dump of tracks api db (and SQL functions)
- Angus to make upload tool PR
Here’s the blank sql dump with credits, tracks, files, favorites, images, orders, track_groups, track_group_items, tags, playlists tables defs.
Images, tags, playlists are deprecated but the upload tool and search api still has some code related to it for migration of old data.
There’s two sql functions to compute the play counts and play counts costs.
resonate_is.sql.zip (2.2 KB)
Beware, it’s set to drop table if exists.
@developers here’s a link for out meeting in 5
@developers Hey guys for our meeting