@developers Hey all, here we go!
@Hakanto Hope you’re feeling better soon!
@developers Short one today Work continues apace on our github projects:
- @auggod is continuing with Implementing the routing and UX of new onboarding · Issue #49 · resonatecoop/id · GitHub
- @boopboop is going to take a swing at the artist dashboard list
- @Nick_M is focusing on the membership data consolidation, before migrating that into Stripe.
Apologies again! On a family holiday. I haven’t made much progress on the user onboarding other than the data migration work for the cutover of user accounts. Sunita is checking that at the moment.
Okies. Useful test of zoom 'cos I have had to move from Chrome to Chromium. Don’t ask
Good, I’ll be there. Would like to discuss the stripe implementation.
Sign up flow
- Show flash message after join form is submitted and email is sent
- Update account confirmation email template (maligun access needed)
- Automatic login from confirmation link in account confirmation email
- Redirect to “Account Creation” after email confirmation
- Implement “Create Account” form
- Add “account_complete” variable
- Hide header bar and left side bar when account_complete is false
- account_complete is true when they have submitted “Create Account” form once
- Aug Goal: Complete all aspects of id designs by next Monday
- Nick Goal: Be ready to go with stripe integration by next Monday
Dashboard - homepage
- Aug to share empty dump of tracks api db (and SQL functions)
- Angus to make upload tool PR
Here’s the blank sql dump with credits, tracks, files, favorites, images, orders, track_groups, track_group_items, tags, playlists tables defs.
Images, tags, playlists are deprecated but the upload tool and search api still has some code related to it for migration of old data.
There’s two sql functions to compute the play counts and play counts costs.
resonate_is.sql.zip (2.2 KB)
Beware, it’s set to drop table if exists.
@developers here’s a link for out meeting in 5
@developers Hey guys for our meeting
Is the meeting on ?
Oh hi LLK! It was an hour ago at 1500 CET = 1400 UTC
Weird, it told me it was from today 4pm to 5pm (it’s still telling me this right now and that it ends in 30 minutes actually). It’s not the first time there’s an issue with the timezone of a scheduled meeting btw.
Sorry! that’s my fault. The (relatively) recent daylight savings timezone changes meant that folks were expecting this an hour earlier than the stated time. I’ve updated it on the topic.