- 1hr upload coordinator emails + uploading corrected submissions
Tues. 2.5 hours Catch up with Melissa and brandon. Set appt with potential supporter.
Wed. 1 hr Fundraising check-in with Sam.
4 hr Set-up Board meeting. emails.
- 1.5 hr board meeting
- 3.5 hr development project management research; Zenhub tutorials
- 1 hr operations - inbox, forum
2 hours upload coordinator emails + release corrections per artist email request.
- 1 hour Community Team Meeting
- 1.5 hours building and testing stream-app
- 2 hours syncing Apple App Store Connect API with Expo/EAS App Submission Service and TestFlight, submitted app for review for public testing via Testflight. (Timeline expectation: 50% apps approved within 24 hours, 90% of apps approved within 48 hours).
- 1.5 hr uploading
- 5 minutes upload coordinator emails
Tiny bit of uploading while my PC is gearing up for my workday.
Soundtrack: Rïga - Oxacides
~30 minutes upload coordinator emails, etc.
3 hour prep
3 hour f2f chat with angel
Been tracking most of my progress from the past few days here:
That being said, here’s a brief synopsis:
- Many fixes for the Status Bar and getting the color to match device preference and look good with both light and dark modes on the Resonate UI
- Public TestFlight for iOS available: Join the Resonate Co-op beta - TestFlight - Apple
- Internal Testing for Android available: Anmelden – Google Konten
- A potential solution to appropriate metadata lacking in Now Playing/Control Center on iOS, not to mention enhancement to the web player itself
30 minutes - various upload coordinator emails & activities.
- Updated: Inform users that cookies are currently necessary to login: stream!179
- Complete: Theme defaults to Auto instead of Light stream!182
- More thoughts and musings regarding the status of the Minimal Mobile Stream App
- 1.5 hours - processing music upload submissions
- 15 minutes - upload coordinator emails
1.5 hours - processing music upload submissions
Soundtrack: Murray Royston-Ward - Nabulsi
- Submitted build 1.1.0 to Android and Apple stores per latest feedback for the React Native WebView app, fixing shared cookies which could keep users logged in even after they’d logged out
- Added issues to https://github.com/resonatecoop/stream based on feedback from the forum
- Tried to figure out how to hide the login button for users already on login page (
beta/src/components/header/index.tsL220 should be the spot to do it, but
locationare undefined in that area of code it seems)
- Working on an organizational concept which ties together the forum’s layout, team formation processes, worker membership processes, and establishment of a grievance committee.
- Attended to Twitter on and off from 12pm-7pm, posting and answering questions
Appreciate y’all for checking in and inspiring me to follow up.
2 hours - processing music upload submissions