Introduction

Good Evening Everyone,
After some lurking and a couple of posts I wanted to introduce myself properly.

My name is Ricky, EDM producer by night and Finance Analyst by day. Im a fully qualified Management Accountant and have had almost 10 years experience in various accounting roles.

I discovered Resonate a couple of months ago and immediately became fascinated by the concept. A fairer business model for musicians and listeners has been required for a long time and I truly believe Resonate can be the answer to this.

I’ve had a couple of calls with Rich and Brandon who have both been incredibly friendly and receptive to the skills I can offer. Whilst it seems there is a lot of work that needs to be done, I think Resonate still has massive potential and im really keen to see it succeed. Ive already started work on a few bits with Rich and we’re in regular contact to keep up momentum.

I’d really like to get to know some of the other members here. However since there has been so much change in the last few months I thought i’d find out who’s still active in the forum, so please say hello!

Thanks and look forward to working with you all in the future :slight_smile:

Kind regards
Ricky

5 Likes

Welcome, @Global_Lingua! We’re happy to get all the help we can get. :sunglasses:

1 Like