🧰 Welcome Kit + Help Desk

I’ll be updating this space bit by bit to collect and share information that can help Resonate members find their way around the co-op and find out what’s up. My long term goal is to collect resources to help create a “Welcome Kit” for new members, and a wiki for FAQ. Expect to see many many edits to this post!

:open_book: Resonate FAQ (early in development)
Work is at a very early state toward building a comprehensive Wiki+Manual+FAQ guide for all the ins and out of Resonate. Here is the very first working document.

Post questions here about anything Resonate – about the co-op, about the Resonate Player, about how to upload music – add those questions and I’ll do my best to link you to the answer (or I’ll tag a brilliant person to respond to it). Don’t hesitate to ask!

:evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree: Resonate is a multi-stakeholder (or “hybrid”) platform co-operative owned by its members

• A co-operative (or “cooperative”) is an autonomous association of persons united voluntarily to meet their common economic, social, and cultural needs and aspirations through a jointly-owned and democratically-controlled enterprise.

• A co-operative is owned and controlled by its members, who have distinct rights and responsibilities linked to membership. Each member has one vote; this is a fundamental difference from an investor-driven shareholder group where influence is based on number of shares owned.

• A platform co-operative is a business that uses a website, mobile app, or protocol to connect users or to sell goods or services. They rely on democratic decision-making and shared ownership of the platform by workers and users.

• The key differences between co-operative businesses and conventional businesses

:hammer_and_wrench: Resonate Tech Development

Our Technology: Why, What, How and Where: an introduction to Resonate’s technology landscape to help tech collaborators feel more at home and find a place to get started.

5 Likes

This topic is great @Hakanto , and the links to resources are very helpful!

1 Like

updated

2 Likes

@mdax Here’s an overview guide for tech orientation. Please post any questions you have!

:open_book: Resonate FAQ (early in development)
Work is at a very early state toward building a comprehensive Wiki+Manual+FAQ guide for all the ins and out of Resonate. Here is the very very first working document.

There is a vision to build the wiki right into the Forum here, which I will be helping with.

4 Likes