🚨 Social Media Wizards Needed / Crowd-Funding Support Needed

Hey Simon,

Thank you for reaching out!

I’ve been working on communication things mainly as of late, and although things have been pretty slow the past few months as the devs work to re-orient things on the back end, comms work is starting to pick back up with our annual general meeting on the horizon.

With that said, maybe we can jump on a (video) call sometime next week to talk more and see how we can work together?

Appreciate the offer to volunteer, and I’d be happy to let you know where things are at.

3 Likes

Yes, please : ) Let’s say Tuesday next week?

2 Likes

Sounds great, I’ll jump on a call with @Sam_Martyn next week and then we’ll take it from there. Good to see you’re all motivated : )

4 Likes

Hmm… I am on US CST time, I believe around 7 hours behind you if you’re in Germany, so I may be working during the weekday(s) while you’re around…Would Friday (12/2) at my 2pm, your 9pm work?

1 Like

Thanks for taking all this into consideration. If all goes well I‘ll be in Hongkong on Friday though - throughout most of December. My flight is leaving on Wednesday from Germany. This makes things even trickier right? I‘m happy to go great lengths though, so let me get to Hongkong and then I‘ll be in touch again if I can make the proposed time : ) Would you mind sharing your email or Signal or something? Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience…

Also, if there‘s anything I can do for resonate in Hongkong - let me know

4 Likes

@simonfreund @Sam_Martyn were you guys able to link up? Sorry I missed this.

1 Like

We’re actually planning to meet up at 2022-12-08T14:00:00Z here: https://meet.google.com/yub-fxwa-mxs so feel free to join if you’d like. Otherwise, @simonfreund and I can chat and then work with everyone on next steps.

3 Likes

Thanks for following up on this @tshiunghan. We just had the meeting. After getting to know each other and speaking about all kind of things related to cooperatives in general and resonate – we decided that we will fully concentrate on communicating the Annual General Meeting until the end of the year with the aim of having the highest participation possible.

The main questions which I currently have are:

– who do we want to invite? Is the meeting open to everyone, or resonate members only?
– what platform do we use for the meeting itself?
– what is our goal in terms of attendance? Like an actual number – 10, 100, 1000?

So first, I would like to figure this out. Maybe you can help with that? Then we can go from there making sure the relevant people are invited and the meeting is communicated accordingly : )

2 Likes

@Hakanto @richjensen @LLK – Hello – my name is Simon and I’m a new volunteer from today on. Nice to meet you : )

I followed your discussion about Mastodon and / or social.coop and applied for an account on social.coop in the name of Resonate today. They say they will be in touch within a week, so I will let you know once the account is active. I believe it’s a no-brainer to be active there for now and I also see potential in having our own server, but only in the future when there’s more interest in both – Mastodon and Resonate.

@Sam_Martyn – I’ll share the login with you, once it’s active and / or will help you to post there.
@richjensen – Thanks for bringing this up, if you’re still interested let’s jump on a call and see how we can get the most out of Mastodon together or if you want to take it over completely once it’s active ; )

6 Likes

Hey Simon,

I’m so glad @Hakanto made a separate post to address your questions, because I didn’t have a clue how to respond. I’ve only been a member for a few months and mostly been participating in the Dismantling White Culture working group and the product check-ins.

I have limited experience with email marketing so hoping to support you and @Sam_Martyn any way I can.

2 Likes